Incorporating control components for security in the operation of any fleet of vehicles is currently the most important element for transportation companies. This control over vehicles is meaningless if we don't analyze the way drivers carry out their work safely, efficiently, and consistently.
For this, the real-time location software offers a variety of both passive and active elements that provide the head of fleet with comparative management information that enables better decision-making.
Driver management components for saving and security:
- Comparative driving habit reports
- Driver efficiency ratings
- Driving event management (acceleration, braking, turning, and speed)
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Diagnostic code alerts (OBDII)
- Control of driving time