Then: Because this term becomes so hard? Very simple, and is a positive term includes emission controls, efficient driving, reducing fuel costs, route optimization and is useful to obtaining grants in different countries.
- Speed control vehicles. Issuance of reports by comparing vehicles in a fleet. A difference of 15 to 20 Km / h can result in savings of close to 10% in fuel.
- Management routes and route optimization compared.
- Proximity control vehicle avoiding redundant paths in its fleet.
- Integration of external or own vehicle telemetry via Can Bus.
- Consumption calculation based on GPS speed ranges odometer.
- Calculation of CO2 emissions based on GPS odometer.
- Alerts excessive fuel consumption.