The objective of Spectator, as a software management solution, administered through real-time geolocation of mobile assets, is mainly to provide user companies with the necessary tools for telematic control of the business sectors in which they operate and help them relate to their environment.
Spectator's starting point is to replace traditional web mobile access, but it will gradually incorporate new functionality to replace Track-Viewer in a complete and improved manner.
Instant real time:
Respond quickly to user interactions with barely noticeable animations and transitions and irregular scrolling. The user experience has been improved with the real-time data technologies adopted in our new version.
The application is perceived as a natural component of the device. It counts with careful and evolved design that always prioritizes speed of use and concentrates the information in a rational and intuitive way.
Variable depth of use:
This is a great change, implemented as a result of many years of experience. We have defined that it is the client himself who defines what functionality will be available to the end user, thus being able to avoid displaying items that will not be used.
'Responsive' concept without limitations:
With Spectator, we have pushed the responsive concept to the limit. Not only have we been satisfied with the application's ability to function on mobile devices, but we have implemented our own design developments for each display mode. This means that the application adapts to screen changes on both portable devices and desktop computers.
Our application is installable and lives on the user's home screen, without the need for an app store. It offers an immersive full-screen experience and can even re-engage users with web push notifications.
Together with the responsive design, we have also added the possibility of having a single solution for all existing platforms.
Desktop platforms: Chrome OS, Linux, Mac, and Windows.
Mobile platforms: Android and iOS.
Turn Spectator into a shortcut. How it works:
- The user goes to the Spectator website (for example, with Chrome on Android or Safari on iOS).
- Or the visited website automatically notifies users that they can place it on their home screen (Android), or they can manually add it to the home screen (iOS).
- The application with the icon and the title now appears on the home screen. From a purely visual point of view, the user cannot tell that this is not a native application.
- Touching the icon will open the application.
- The user goes to the spectator's website using Chrome.
- Once the page is loaded, the user must go to Settings (option in the upper right corner next to the address bar) and click on install ...
- The application creates a desktop shortcut.
- When you click on the shortcut, the application will open.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to change the URL to access Spectator?
No, it is not necessary to make any changes. The internal redirection of services that we will perform requires your intervention and the same URL will work without any problem.
Should I create new users and passwords?
No, it's not necessary. All users exist and any other new user will automatically be synchronized, and their access credentials will be valid for either of the two services.
Can the same user be logged in to both services?
Yes, there are no limitations of this kind.
What are the improvements that will be incorporated in the next version?
The next steps are event notifications and alerts. Then we will continue sending commands to the devices.